Friday, June 6, 2008

Satsang today


Today again I am having cold symptoms, and fever today. I didn't like taking my cold into the home of others, especially elderly  to be afflicted. Today I worked on my symptoms, drinking ginger tea with pepper, and spices, taking nyquil, blowing my nose and reading the Gita, remembering what Sri Sri said yesterday about love not being able to bear separation, and how even behind conflict and all there is really just love there. 

Still I was trying to get together to go to Satsang today, hoping to break my fever, stop snifles, coughs, but maybe by tomorrow if I stay inside I will be better, I got worse going out last night.

It was so clear then yesterday at Satsang, that we resist what we call ego, as if it is some thing outside of love. But then a visual came to me of a bicycle, for some reason, and a question, what part is the bike? The spokes, and wheels, or the frame? No it is all the bicycle. A child would never doubt but, but an adult might think about it more, about the parts and distinguish between them, as water and wave might be distinguished, but are the same. As Sri Sri said.

What part of me is divine, only the good part?
 No, all of me is it. 
All of me is divinity. 

 Moment to moment that awareness allows me freedom from my resistance to the show now playing at a theatre streaming from my eyes. BUt at Satsang it becomes so clear, for moments, it crystalizes into perfection.

I hope some other's in Satsang will post here, because each day, if there is no post, there are less visitors to read about Sri Sri and the Gita, and freedom, and Art Of Living.
From all over the world people will arrive here, and everyone searches for truth, it is their very nature Guruji says, so we should post our thoughts on the Gita Here for everyone to see who is looking.

If you take the Part 1 class Art Of Living, you will become involved in teachings by Sri Sri on your perfect nature, and awareness will find itself hiding in you!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page