
"So be happy!
Right or wrong,
Joy and sorrow, 6
These are of the mind only.
They are not yours.
It is not really you
Who acts or enjoys.
You are everywhere,
Forever free.
Forever and truly free, 7
The single witness of all things.
But if you see yourself as separate,
Then you are bound.
"I do this. I do that." 8
The big black snake of selfishness
Has bitten you!
"I do nothing."
This is the nectar of faith,
So drink and be happy! "
Ramana.org
These are of the mind only.
They are not yours.
It is not really you
Who acts or enjoys.
You are everywhere,
Forever free.
Forever and truly free, 7
The single witness of all things.
But if you see yourself as separate,
Then you are bound.
"I do this. I do that." 8
The big black snake of selfishness
Has bitten you!
"I do nothing."
This is the nectar of faith,
So drink and be happy! "
Ramana.org

No comments:
Post a Comment