Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Progression so far after DSN


For me, a new World of opportunity has emerged as I meet new people and connect with other's who desire to serve and encourage  the process to seeing the truth of who  I really am, the perfection that is my truth.

 I have been meeting with a lovely group of folks watching Gurujii present the Ashtavakra Gita the past week, and this will continue until Sunday.

 I am a newcomer to Art of Living, so I am not yet acquainted with the many supports available.

 Satsang in a regular basis, etc.
Guruji will be here in Seattle, July 6th, and I have my ticket in hand.
 I am also offering tickets to be purchased. They can be purchased online at special events on the Art of living  ( US) site posted on this blog as well.

In addition I am getting a double blessing learning about SriAurobindo, who I had studied myself some, but now get a free lesson in the home of Ekta every night so far. 

If you are reading this and want to be involved in an organization ( non profit)  which is helping the world at large, please look for a center or group near you, and write to someone on the Art of Living Site. There are classes to learn the Sudarshan Kriya Yoga, and if you have special needs you will be responded to.

DSN was a great opportunity for personal growth for me, and this Gita study is progressing that awareness even more. The video's are for sale on the Art of Living Site (link in sidebar of this page)

There is another link for PortlandDSN2008/ I am experimenting with this one as what has transpired since and to see where the growth will take me.
 Anyone interested in joining should contact me, or Ani.

Please be sure to look at the wonderful video's of Gurujii teaching at the bottom of this page. You will be very impressed!

And if you have taken a course from Art of Living, please answer the poll below, too!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page