Thursday, June 5, 2008

Habits, Falling away..


Since having a cold and not thinking I should go last night to Satsang, I spent today searching for Bajans, chants, and  audio presentations that would nourish me during my sneezy phase of a cold. Neetra called and gave me a remedy for  this too, ginger tea with honey.  _()_ I feel so coddled, and loved.
 I let the Gita play while I slept, even.

Still I notice that while I still have habitual reactions, I also experience more and more situations that normally would bother me, letting go that grip, or frustration, of why do I feel, this, why do I have this, and how can I stop this. It is just falling away, piece by delusional piece.

I recall Guruji saying," Oh Ho", and I laugh, and feel light in my heart at the remembrance of his freeing voice.

........bowing.........

~Some links have been added to the bottom of the page~

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page